"All proceeds go to the Conservation Commissions. Every dollar gets put back into the trails, and returning runners can see the improvement each year!"
- Saturday October 24th & Sunday 25th, 2015
- 15 mile out and back course (7.5 miles from the start to the turnaround, then 7.5 miles back.)
- Regarding distances "Any multiple of 15 miles. Run 30, 45, 60, 75, 90 or 100 miles, with an option for "bonus miles" over 100. Choose your distance on race day; there are no DNF's
- ~270 starters for the ultra distance and 41, 100 mile finishers
- Around 6,000 feet of total elevation change
- 95% trail with some road
- 9AM start in Brookline, NH
- 30 hour time limit
- 3 Aid Stations at Miles 0, ~7.5 and 15.
- Finished 100 miles in 25 hours and 53 minutes with only 5.5 hours of training per week.
|Ran a loop with Kevin at the Peak 200 in 2014|
|It is Halloween|
|See. It's Halloween.|
|Turn Around Aid Station|
|We ran Lap #1 like we didn't have 85 more miles to go.|
|Smiling but paying the price for Lap #1.|
|Rough night plus snow and rain|
|Gave my buckle to my 5yo niece for running her 1st mile on her own.|